Why Choose TexelQ for Tooling Design & Fixture Builds
TexelQ leverages 20 years of understanding of CNC machine tools to design and build CNC work holding fixtures to produce machined components.
We work closely with our customers during the design phase to provide flexibility and manufacturability also verifying tool interference, functional testing and provide a complete CNC fixture and tooling run off to a specified CpK.
Our team of designers, engineers and project manager will be involved at every step to provide a cost effective, highly reliable and repeatable workholding on time every time.
Expertise in Fixture Builds
Once a fixture is built, the TexelQ team thoroughly verifies the final product with these key elements:
- Test hydraulic system under rate pressures
- Measure CNC fixture on CMM to ensure required assembly is achieved
- Clamping and support elements are tested for desired functionality
- Sequencing of clamping and support elements accurately
- Test CNC fixture with customers castings/forgings for repeatability