TexelQ provides global state-of-the-art design and manufacturing services which produce highly engineered solutions for various industries. This allows us to help you move from concept, to design, to prototyping, and to manufacturing & assembly.
- The AMT Group Resources
- TexelQ has the ability to access the capabilities and experience of its affiliate companies: American Metal Technologies, Destin Die Casting, and Ganton International.
- US based Sales office/Engineering – North American Point of contact
- TexelQ offers a single point of contact within North America. We have the necessary talent through our sales and engineering offices in North America to manage your project from concept to full production.
- Local Representation – India
- Our local representatives are seasoned engineers, bringing technical expertise and understanding to work for you.
- We partner directly with you locally, serving as your one point of contact through the entire design process.
- We listen to you, expressing your needs and negotiating on your behalf with our highly skilled engineering team based in India, eliminating frustration and communication breakdown.
- We recognize our product design requirements, delivering the right solution to you at the right time.
- We collaborate across business arenas; system designers, engineering firms, machining and manufacturing companies.
- Engineering and Manufacturing Team in India
- Our engineering team’s technical proficiency and reliability produces quality, innovative designs – the first time and every time.
- Our off-site engineering process translates into cost savings and lower prices passed directly on to you.
- Our consistently rapid turnaround and short lead times guarantee meeting and beating time constraints.
- We use Catia, Pro-E, Solidworks, Unigraphics, Ansys and AutoCAD software, ensuring compatibility with your system.
- Our engineering knowledge extends across industries from automotive, medical, commercial vehicle, construction, agriculture, aerospace and defense to industrial equipment and projects.
TexelQ excels in reverse engineering requirements through thoughtful analysis of clients’ products. By utilizing complex surfacing techniques to build accurate 3D models and capturing data, we can ensure a quality end product.
Our engineers bring technical proficiency and reliability to every project. This produces quality innovative designs the first time and every time. Our engineering knowledge extends across a variety of industries:
- Commercial vehicle
- Industrial equipment
Our manufacturing capabilities bring our clients greater benefits. Our in-house manufacturing capacity eliminates process constraints to ensure speed, accuracy and repeatability for all the parts you require. Materials include:
- Grey and ductile iron
- Stainless steel
- Aluminum and brass
- Other non-ferrous materials