The highest degree of front end planning ensures quality guidelines are met every time.
- Cross functional focus on scope definition.
- Comprehensive study of customer requirements and feasibility assessments.
- Clear identification of design intent.
- Detailed formation of process flow charts and product characteristics.
- Preliminary delivery of Bill of Materials and product assurance plans.
Product Design and Development
Our product designs are grounded in sound data and solid fact finding, not guess work.
- Robust review of engineering requirements and critical technical or system information.
- Thorough analysis of Initial manufacturing execution plans, service path assembly and FMEA.
- Initial prototype building.
- Extensive design verification and review.
- Systematic recording of engineering documents, proofs and specifications.
Process Design and Development
Vigorous process development guarantees customer needs are 100% satisfied.
- In-depth system review of product and process quality.
- Implementation of process flow chart, instructions and process FMEA.
- Form system layout and characteristics matrix.
- Creation and assessment of packaging and delivery standards and specifications.
- Establish pre-launch control plan.
Product and Process Validation
Exhaustive product and process evaluation means early problem detection and resolution.
- Thorough evaluation of flow charts and control plans.
- Methodical checking of customer requirements through process entirety.
- Full production trial run and validation testing.
- Approval of production parts and packaging.
- Confirmation of quality planning sign off.
Design Enhancement Planning
All-encompassing quality review provides valuable insight for future development.
- Full review and measurement of customer requirements.
- Confirmation and documentation of meeting/exceeding customer requirements.
- Evaluation of meeting delivery and service requirements.
- Appraisal and reduction of unwanted variation.
- Implementation of any needed corrective action.