TexelQ CAD Services cover the entire process from content to component design. We focus on feasibility, functionality and quality to create optimal designs for our clients. TexelQ engineers follow the APQP process.
Product design – We generate 3D models available for evaluating fit and function.
3D scanning and reverse engineering – TexelQ uses reverse engineering to create accurate, cost-effective replications of your existing product through reverse engineering. This enables the client and engineering team to design enhancements or modifications. Reverse engineering services can be done on various metal components including:
2D drawings and drafting – We provide product, concept or patent drawings per our client’s specifications. TexelQ’s extensive 2D drafting services covers:
- Corrections to existing 2D drafts
- 2D exploded views of an assembly
- Engineering Change Request (ECR)
- 2D drafts or manufacturing drawings using reverse engineering
- Perspective projections from 3D models
- 2D details from 2D Assemblies or vice-versa
- BOM (Bill of Material)
2D-3D Conversion – TexelQ supports data conversion in these formats:
- SolidWorks, and others
Innovative, knowledge-based solutions engineered to meet your needs.